Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Alloy Wheel Load Rating?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, wondeirng if someone can help in terms of max load for alloys for my Model Y RWD?

I'm looking at getting some aftermarket alloys but can't figure out what the minmum load rating I should be looking for? I believe it has something to do with the rear axle load weight, can anyone advise? Thanks!

in theory:

Wheel load rating requirements are determined by dividing the vehicle’s heaviest gross axle weight rating by two. The axle weight rating for most vehicles is shown on the identification label located on the driver’s side door jam, petrol filler flap, boot lid or in the glove box

Reactions: luis88
in theory:

Wheel load rating requirements are determined by dividing the vehicle’s heaviest gross axle weight rating by two. The axle weight rating for most vehicles is shown on the identification label located on the driver’s side door jam, petrol filler flap, boot lid or in the glove box
Unfortunately Tesla have my Model Y at the service center fixing a paint issue, can anyone provide a Model Y RWD rating based off this to help please :) ?