Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Delivered Thursday June 4th

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Jimt29

2020 Tesla Model Y LR AWD, MSM/Black
Aug 13, 2015
Warwick, RI
With my "Ole Man Eyes" I'm probably not seeing like a younger man but the car looks great to me.. I've put about 40 miles so far and it's otherworldly. Never experienced anything quite like it. Very happy.

I didn't take pictures yet but I did a screen grab at the completion of the first 100% battery charge.

Now unless I'm told otherwise I plan to charge to 80% going forward.

Love this forum. I am getting very helpful tips and solving any concerns or questions I might have.

Attachments

• Tesla Y 1st 100 percent.png
    Tesla Y 1st 100 percent.png
    230.3 KB · Views: 84
With my "Ole Man Eyes" I'm probably not seeing like a younger man but the car looks great to me.. I've put about 40 miles so far and it's otherworldly. Never experienced anything quite like it. Very happy.

I didn't take pictures yet but I did a screen grab at the completion of the first 100% battery charge.

Now unless I'm told otherwise I plan to charge to 80% going forward.

Love this forum. I am getting very helpful tips and solving any concerns or questions I might have.

Nice to have a good report! Can't wait!

I've got my VIN and eventually called my pickup location. They said "It's built and waiting to get loaded on rail to Chicago. Then, transported to Kansas City (where I'll be picking it up)." Any idea how long this shipping will take? Any texts or emails they'll send out? It's a shame we don't get FedEx-style tracking numbers...

I've got my VIN and eventually called my pickup location. They said "It's built and waiting to get loaded on rail to Chicago. Then, transported to Kansas City (where I'll be picking it up)." Any idea how long this shipping will take? Any texts or emails they'll send out? It's a shame we don't get FedEx-style tracking numbers...
Your vehicle is probably on the same shipment as mine. Did you talk to someone in KC already? Matthew called me on 6/7 to schedule my delivery on 6/13. He said my car is being rail transported to Chicago (hub) and the trucked to KC. Should arrive at their center on 6/11. My VIN showed in source code on 5/27 and just showed on the Account page this morning. Good luck!

Your vehicle is probably on the same shipment as mine. Did you talk to someone in KC already? Matthew called me on 6/7 to schedule my delivery on 6/13. He said my car is being rail transported to Chicago (hub) and the trucked to KC. Should arrive at their center on 6/11. My VIN showed in source code on 5/27 and just showed on the Account page this morning. Good luck!
I can't remember who I talked to at KC but he said yesterday that it would probably be two to three weeks.