Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y - Delivery in Oct-Nov 2022 - Pre-Order for Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a pre-order for model Y

Order Number RN116___253
Order Fee $250
Order placed with electronically accepted terms 02/28/2022

Description Total in USD

Model Y Long Range Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive $58,990
Red Multi-Coat Paint $2,000
20’’ Induction Wheels $2,000
All Black Premium Interior Included
Five Seat Interior Included
Autopilot Included

Subtotal $62,990
Title Fee $15
Destination Fee $1,200
Order Fee $250
Total $64,455

Est. Delivery: October 17 - November 14, 2022

Similar USED 2022 Tesla Y Model cars are being sold at $70K and higher.

I am selling the pre-order for $5000 all inclusive. Email me directly at [email protected] or 7zero3 6two7 7eight72

Why would i buy from you for 70K if i can find one in existing Tesla inventory? Simply get Performance and swap tires to 19" if this is a problem

Screen Shot 2022-09-29 at 5.47.17 PM.png

5k. It is kind of steep in these days. Are you intent not to take the delivery but resell the car?
We thought that we would need an additional car as our son was going to take a car to his University and that we would have to go to Office for work. But he didn't take a car and we are still working from home.

My price is negotiable. As I mentioned in my post - contact me directly directly at [email protected] or 7zero3 6two7 7eight72

Why would i buy from you for 70K if i can find one in existing Tesla inventory? Simply get Performance and swap tires to 19" if this is a problem

View attachment 858300
Yes - I agree with your analysis. But my offer is for Red color and Premium tires. If you swap that out for standard options, then you save $3K and still get a brand new car - you being the first owner

Reactions: theocguy
Mine is a genuine offer

Im not saying its not. Im saying its risky for anyone to buy these, especially for the amount youre asking. Also, this is your 3rd post. You signed up for this forum for one reason, and its to place an ad up. Thats literally the definition of SPAM.

Hopefully whoever is desperate enough to buy this from you doesnt get it canceled by Tesla. Happens all the time.

Im not saying its not. Im saying its risky for anyone to buy these, especially for the amount youre asking. Also, this is your 3rd post. You signed up for this forum for one reason, and its to place an ad up. Thats literally the definition of SPAM.

Hopefully whoever is desperate enough to buy this from you doesnt get it canceled by Tesla. Happens all the time.
I don't intend to steal from anyone. I will see if the new owner's data can be entered into the Tesla Order Account prior to taking their money.

Sorry for your inconvenience

Mine is a genuine offer
If it’s a genuine offer just sell for the cost minus your $250 investment. Sorry 5k is not a favor or genuine in fact there is no value to the new interest as they can legitimately order a new one for your price. If your genuine hardship is that you don’t need it just walk away from the deposit which is nothing at this point. 5k sell is a money grab plain and simple!

I don't intend to steal from anyone. I will see if the new owner's data can be entered into the Tesla Order Account prior to taking their money.

Sorry for your inconvenience

There’s a Reddit thread with folks chiming in - saying they can’t find an SA willing to change the registration details. That’s the crux. If you find the SA or insider to do that - you are golden.