Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Model Y Delivery Video?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone! Ryan shaw here. I have a YouTube channel very dedicated to the Model Y, and some of you may be familiar with it.

Anyone on here getting delivery this weekend near Los Angeles, OC, or San Diego? I'd love to come check out the car and take some videos of it if you'd be willing! Thanks all!

Reactions: btd08
Anyone on here getting delivery this weekend near Los Angeles, OC, or San Diego? I'd love to come check out the car and take some videos of it if you'd be willing! Thanks all!

Hey Ryan! I love watching your well done videos and I would be happy to have my PMY in one of your videos! I too am local in the OC area and my designated delivery center is over at Costa Mesa. But since getting the “Your Model Y is coming soon!” email the night of Feb 24, its been crickets for me and been stuck with the “we are drafting your contract message.” Still waiting for that magical VIN to appear in my account. Hopefully one of our fellow Socal MY owner’s will take drlivery soon. But if I take delivery before anyone here in socal, you are the first one Im going to call!

Reactions: Electric Steve
Confirmation for delivery of model Y with 3rd row? Congratulations if that’s actually happening, but honestly I doubt it. I want a 3rd row but since they are not coming until 2021 at the earliest per Tesla themselves, I am getting only 2 rows and will trade in next year.

Are you 100% sure? If so, you have the best luck around. Enjoy!