Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Different versions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello, wasn't at all thinking about trading in my M3 to a MY but the FSD transfer has me thinking about it. I haven't been following the current MY versions but see theres different kinds? I get what the Performance Model is all about but what are the difference in the ones with different ranges? 269 vs 279 vs 330 vs 318? Some are longer range and thats of course a given......but is it a HW3 vs 4 or something else?

Thanks!

Matt

MYP, I have, insane acceleration, complicated wheel/tire setup, spoiler not visible when vehicle is black, red caliper covers unsure if cool

MYLR add acceleration boost and its a P/almost
This was my goal but availablity pushed to MYP

MY std, skip, want the range

If I could do again: MYLR no AB, 19” Gem
I have the tow hitch, def get it for it adds to your storage options

Btw, with gem wheels add plastic Uber covers and they do dbl duty: Uber look and protectors
I have them on my M3 19” shown below and love them

1690652805444.png

Good luck

Reactions: Watts_Up
Ok, I figured it out, I was only looking at available inventory and not building my own. It's the type of tire (duh) that I'm seeing the different ranges of 269, 279, etc. I thought it was different 2023 versions of HW3 vs 4 and where they were built. I think I will try for a LR.