Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Front Mud Flapps and rear PPF from factory?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As I said above, I also talked to a service tech and they told me only installed if purchased. Feeling pissed off, I contacted Bellevue and that said Renton should be installing them. The Bellevue Service manager was going to connect with Renton to get them straightened out and also to add a note to my order to install the damn flaps and PPF!
Did you talk with Bellevue in person, or able to connect with someone over the phone? Is your Y going to picked up at the Renton SC?

Did you talk with Bellevue in person, or able to connect with someone over the phone? Is your Y going to picked up at the Renton SC?
@GroovaEV Since that post, I confirmed Renton SC will install the front flaps and rear PPF, if not on the car. Bellevue Service manager called Renton to inform them that they should be putting on the flaps. Subsequently, I had my assigned virtual SA open a ticket to install these items and remove the RTA charge. So, I came at it three different ways.

Last edited:
Reactions: GoRun26