Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor 🚀GIVEAWAY! Lasfit Latest Product Drop: Join Our Test Program 👏

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Tesla enthusiasts,

How's everyone doing lately? 👋 We've got some exciting news to share! We are here to introduce our latest products: Seat Back Cover Mats for Tesla Model 3 (2017-2023) and Underseat Protector for Tesla Model Y (2021-2023) 🚗💨. These products are meticulously designed to provide top-notch protection for your Tesla.🛡👍

To celebrate these new additions, we're inviting 12 Lasfit fans to put these products to the test and share their honest reviews here!!! Let's take a look at the latest products👇

Tesla Model 3 2017-2023 Second Row Seats Back Cover Mats(Tesla Model 3 2017-2023 Second Row Seats Back Cover Mats All Weather TPE Rear Backrest Mats):
Product picture:
1695176387050.png

Feature 1: Perfectly matches.
1695176424499.png

Feature 2: Outstanding Protection.
1695176446904.png

Feature 3: Split Design.
1695176476816.png

Tesla Model Y 2021-2023 Underseat Protector(Tesla Model Y 2021-2023 Underseat Protector TPE Seat Slide Rail Pad Cover Anti Kick Seat Base Cover For Interior):
Product picture:
1695176519366.png

Feature 1: Custom Fit.
1695176572542.png

Feature 2: High-quality TPE Material.
1695176615263.png

Feature 3: Comprehensive Protection.
1695176639054.png

● How to Participate:
Simply drop a comment below sharing which one you want to try and why.
● Requirements:
Own a 2017-2023 Tesla Model 3 or a 2021-2023 Tesla Model Y.
US address only.
● End date:
September 27, 2023

Don't miss this opportunity to be among the first to experience these fantastic products for your Tesla! We can't wait to hear from you and share the road to innovation together.🤝🚀

Stay charged and Tesla on! ⚡🔋 #LasfitTeslaFamily

Reactions: bwbrs and hey kupo
I would love to try the Model 3 Second Row Seats Back Cover Mats, I frequently put my rear seats down to lug long cargo around (hockey equipment, coolers, camping gear, etc.) and these seem like a great way to protect the fabric and not worry about the interior getting scuffed up.

I would love to try the Model 3 second row back seat cover. I have a 2018 LR RWD. I pack my car full of tennis equipment from ball hopper to ball machine. Currently I have some damage to the back seat fabric with my and son gear from taking in and out of the car. So this would be great to try out.

Reactions: bleepity
I would love to try the Model Y underseat protectors. I have a new 2023 Model Y. I've actually been looking at these from the various sellers on Amazon, so this is perfect timing! I could really use them because I pack a lot of stuff on the floor of the rear seats as I travel since my dogs use a seat hammock for the back row. These would be good at protecting that area. Why waste space?! 😁

I would gladly test either option. We have both a 23' MYLR and 23' M3P in the garage. Both are used to shuttle (3) kids to various sports practices and events and I'm looking to protect the interiors of each car. The items you are looking to test match my needs perfectly. It would be nice to see how they hold up against (3) young kids!

Hi Tesla enthusiasts,

How's everyone doing lately? 👋 We've got some exciting news to share! We are here to introduce our latest products: Seat Back Cover Mats for Tesla Model 3 (2017-2023) and Underseat Protector for Tesla Model Y (2021-2023) 🚗💨. These products are meticulously designed to provide top-notch protection for your Tesla.🛡👍

To celebrate these new additions, we're inviting 12 Lasfit fans to put these products to the test and share their honest reviews here!!! Let's take a look at the latest products👇

Tesla Model 3 2017-2023 Second Row Seats Back Cover Mats(Tesla Model 3 2017-2023 Second Row Seats Back Cover Mats All Weather TPE Rear Backrest Mats):
Product picture:
View attachment 975415
View attachment 975416
View attachment 975417
View attachment 975418

Tesla Model Y 2021-2023 Underseat Protector(Tesla Model Y 2021-2023 Underseat Protector TPE Seat Slide Rail Pad Cover Anti Kick Seat Base Cover For Interior):
Product picture:
View attachment 975419
View attachment 975420
View attachment 975421
View attachment 975422

● How to Participate:
● Requirements:
US address only.
● End date:
September 27, 2023

Don't miss this opportunity to be among the first to experience these fantastic products for your Tesla! We can't wait to hear from you and share the road to innovation together.🤝🚀

Floor mats have held up so well and this Underseat covers would help complete it.

I have a ‘23 MY & I’d like to try the Model Y 2021-2023 Underseat Protector.

Hi Tesla enthusiasts,

Thank you all for your interest and participation in Lasfit's new product activity! Based on the timing and active engagement, we're excited to announce the following winners🎉:

Tesla Model 3 2017-2023 Second Row Seats Back Cover Mats:

bwbrs

lasdj

bleepity

Kairide

JssonB

gc38

Tesla Model Y 2021-2023 Underseat Protector:

greenmonk

ps83v18

TheDude.Abides

ujuzloztmyp

Amak1n

Congratulations to the lucky man on the list!

To the winners mentioned above, please DM us, and we will provide you with instructions on how to claim your prize.

Once again, we appreciate everyone's participation. Stay tuned, as Lasfit has more exciting events coming up in the near future. Keep an eye on our updates!🤝🚀

Reactions: bwbrs and bleepity
Hi Tesla enthusiasts,

Thank you all for your interest and participation in Lasfit's new product activity! Based on the timing and active engagement, we're excited to announce the following winners🎉:

bwbrs

lasdj

bleepity

Kairide

JssonB

gc38

greenmonk

ps83v18

TheDude.Abides

ujuzloztmyp

Amak1n

To the winners mentioned above, please DM us, and we will provide you with instructions on how to claim your prize.

Once again, we appreciate everyone's participation. Stay tuned, as Lasfit has more exciting events coming up in the near future. Keep an eye on our updates!🤝🚀
Hello,
Unfortunately I cannot send a DM.

Hi Tesla enthusiasts,

bwbrs

lasdj

bleepity

Kairide

JssonB

gc38

greenmonk

ps83v18

TheDude.Abides

ujuzloztmyp

Amak1n

Thank you for selecting me as a tester. I look forward to offer my insights on the product. However, I am also unable to send a DM or "Start a Conversation". Please advise and Thanks again!

Hi Tesla enthusiasts,

Product picture:
View attachment 975415
View attachment 975416
View attachment 975417
View attachment 975418

Product picture:
View attachment 975419
View attachment 975420
View attachment 975421
View attachment 975422

● How to Participate:
● Requirements:
US address only.
● End date:
September 27, 2023

I could use the Model 3 seat back covers!

Last edited:
Hello,

Just got the product about 3 days ago and put it on right away. The product I got was the Model 3 second row seat back covers. Install was quick and easy! All I had to do was line it up with my seat and press down on it to install. The velcro was more than enough to keep the cover on, I didn't even need to use the tape! I thought the product was going to be a hard shell, but turns out it was a nice firm rubber. It fit perfectly and really does protect the back of the seats. It came with some velcro on the back along with some sticky 3M tape.

I like that it is rubber because it makes it so much easier to clean, especially in the winter when I go snowboarding. I don't have a roof rack (too afraid to crack the roof glass), so I usually put towels over my seats to make sure the seats don't end up getting wet. But now, with the covers, I can just wipe off the water when I take the boards out! Also, when my dogs are in my car, I like to have the seats down so they have more space to lay down. Having this makes it so much easier to clean! Thanks again Lasfit! I will definitely keep using this and am looking forward to any new products you guys are going to be producing!

Thank you for the opportunity to test the Model Y Under seat rail covers.
These fit perfectly all around the seat rails. The best part is that it fits well with the Lasfit all weather floor mats! The quality of the material is very good, thick and sturdy. Easy to wipe and clean. The installation was a Breeze, wrap around and the Velcro snaps into place. These along with the floor mats are a perfect match. Much easier to clean and maintain.

IMG_0229.jpeg
IMG_0238.jpeg
IMG_0234.jpeg
IMG_0232.jpeg

Model Y Underseat TPE Protector by LASFIT

I have the chance to test this product by Lasfit. I’m blown away of how easy to install and OEM-like this item is. Fitment is top notch, fits like a glove and the Velcro keeps it in place. The quality of the TPE is not flimsy and is made to last. I can’t wait to get the floor mats to see the fitment.

All, here’s my review of the LASFIT Model 3 2nd Row Seat Back Covers.

As usual, the LASFIT product was shipped well. The seat back covers are a nice rubber material that does not have a smell. They are textured for grip, but smooth enough to make cleaning easy. This is where the difference between the 3D MAXpider type material and the TPE material used on the LASFIT differ. The smoother TPE material is easier to clean.

IMG_0203.jpeg

They install with either Velcro or double sided tape. You can use just Velcro, which is what I did since I didn’t want to stick them to my seats with tape. The double sided tape is covered with red backing.

IMG_0202.jpeg

Once fitted, the fitment was good. It takes a few tries to get them to fit correctly. Since they use Velcro in specific locations, as opposed to the entire back sticking like the 3DMaxPider material, I couldn’t get them to lay 100% flat. There is a wave in the middle. Honestly it’s not a big deal though.

IMG_0200.jpeg

One con I encountered was due to the fact these seat back covers use Velcro, they will pull the fabric on the back of your seats. As opposed to the 3DMaxPider material that won’t. I can see this potentially being an issue only if you need to routinely take these out to clean them. I tried to get a picture of the fabric pulled up after just one removal of the Velcro. I did find you pull less fabric if you slide your finger between the Velcro and seat back to remove the covers, as opposed to just pulling the seat back covers off.

IMG_0204.jpeg

The other con was if you don’t use the double sided tape, you will see the bright red tape behind the seat. I understand the tape was made red so people could easily see it. But, if it were black, that would help hide if for those who don’t use it.

IMG_0205.jpeg

Protected compared to unprotected.

IMG_0199.jpeg

Overall the seat back covers are a good, inexpensive way to protect the seats backs in a Model 3. Even with the cons, I would choose these over more expensive options.
They offer a good return for the money.