Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor 🚀GIVEAWAY! Lasfit Latest Product Drop: Join Our Test Program 👏

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I received the Model 3 seat back covers for review. The material is nice and flexible. To flatten them out after shipping, I simply laid them on the floor with some weight placed on the middle. I let them sit for a couple of hours and they flattened out nicely.

Installation is simple and the velcro backing provides a nice, secure fit. I opted to not use the double sided tape as the velco does the job. The tape is a nice addition in case you wish to secure the backing further. To install, I simply lined up the cutouts at the top and just ran my hands down the sides to secure. Raising and lowering the seats is smooth when you get the protectors properly placed.

Clean-up is very easy. Grime easily wipes off. The protectors provide a slightly tighter seal when the seat backs are closed. I can recommend this product as an easy way to protect the back of your seats. Set it and forget it.

Attachments

• seat1.jpg
    seat1.jpg
    349.7 KB · Views: 38
  • seat2.jpg
    seat2.jpg
    490.8 KB · Views: 23
  • seat3.jpg
    seat3.jpg
    583.3 KB · Views: 27
  • seat4.jpg
    seat4.jpg
    505.1 KB · Views: 23
  • seat5.jpg
    seat5.jpg
    716.4 KB · Views: 20
Received my back cover for the model 3 couple days ago. Installation was very smooth, I opted not to use the double sided tape. The velcro attachment points are very strong and are more than enough to hold the mats up. Should also mention stuff like this usually comes all bent out of shape, this was perfect out of the box straight onto the seats. I'm always putting 10ft emt conduit into my model 3 and the back of the seats always take the most abuse. So far i'm very happy with these mats, does the job perfectly.

Attachments

• IMG-1569.jpg
    IMG-1569.jpg
    554.3 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG-1567.jpg
    IMG-1567.jpg
    449 KB · Views: 20
Reactions: TimTam