Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y is Coming! Delivery 5/19

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Everyone, I just wanted to share my exciting news....I got the call today, at work of course, that my model Y was ready for pick-up!

I had last received a call from Tesla on May 1st to "check in" and see when I could take delivery of the car. I am fortunate enough to be able to take delivery ASAP and told the guy from Tesla this.

I then received the "Delivery Update" generic email May 13th thanking me for completing my Model Y order. Even though I maxed out on the steps online months ago....

So now, I have a VIN assigned, an appointment set, and I am beyond excited.

I pick up my car Tuesday at 10am. I'm getting a LR AWD Deep Blue, 19" gemini wheel, black interior with FSD.

I appreciate this blog and hearing about other members experiences/deliveries and hope it's ok to share my experience as well!

Congrats on the new Model Y. I also got the 'check in' call and said I'd take delivery ASAP, and the generic 'Delivery Update' email last week. Hopefully we'll be getting my wife's Model Y to sit beside my Model 3 in the garage very soon.

Congrats!, just a reminder, if you are a new Tesla, look over the manual, vids, etc... Be patient as the car in the next few days to a week or two to update to the latest software version, etc... Ensure you inform any defects or concerns there and then and get it written up, especially cosmetic, as you'll be able to get it to address, not necessarily then, but for sure at a later date, they do come all the way from CA so not always shipped with care. Enjoy!

Reactions: jennayy
New to the forum, been following since I got the generic email on May 13th. I am very hopeful after seeing all of these new updates in the last few days. I reached out to my advisor on the 14th of May and he told me that the timeline for the Model Y is the end of June, seemed to be more of a general answer than a specific one for me. Thank you all for your input and I look forward to seeing who else around my order date has and will be getting "the call".

Midnight Silver, Long Range AWD, Black Interior, 19'' Gemini, 5 seat, Autopilot (For now) Order date April 19th, 2020 Located In California about 3 hours from Factory.