Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model y mud flaps now available from tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can either of you, or someone else with these mudflaps, measure the distance from ground to bottom of the flaps. I’m curious of they extend lower than the EVmudflaps, which I measured at 3.75” on my Long Range.

About 2.75" with 20" Induction rims
20210129_214901.jpg

Reactions: NY_Rob
About 2.75" with 20" Induction rimsView attachment 632208

I’m guessing you have a Long Range (Performance sits a little lower)? If so, the Tesla ones do extend down further.

The EVmudflaps do still have the potential to do debris damage when I set my sight line from the bottom of the rear door to the bottom of front tire. So seems that Tesla did appropriately measure how low it should go to pretty much eliminate the potential for damage.

I’m guessing you have a Long Range (Performance sits a little lower)? If so, the Tesla ones do extend down further.

The EVmudflaps do still have the potential to do debris damage when I set my sight line from the bottom of the rear door to the bottom of front tire. So seems that Tesla did appropriately measure how low it should go to pretty much eliminate the potential for damage.

Yup, MY LR (not MYP).