Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Truck Loads Spotted On I-5 Oregon Heading North Again!

slamper

Jul 8, 2020
Eugene, OR
I live right off of I-5 just south of Eugene Oregon. I drive it several times a day. Since the end of the 2nd quarter push I have not seen any trucks carrying Teslas heading north, until today! I saw my first and loaded with Model Y's! I would think this is a good sign for Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Utah, and maybe BC. Fingers Crossed for those who are still waiting like me!

slamper

Jul 8, 2020
Eugene, OR
Up to this point, according to the spreadsheet it looks like they have been filling orders for the midwest, east coast and Canada. We can only hope they have fixed all those first quarter issues!

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC