Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Moonee Ponds Supercharger is not available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FYI - Drove to the supercharger today for a charge, and the whole of the second level is closed for what I briefly saw as "staff parking".

With the 5 km limits in Melbourne, this now effectively preventing me from using my "free" credits to charge up. Not very satisfactory, I'm in a rental house at the moment, so can't use anything but the emergency charger (or third-party charging).

I put a post up about this in the MP Supercharger thread a day or two ago. It's not staff parking (sign directs staff elsewhere) and looks like a Covid lockdown related closure. Tesla have also marked the site as offline in the app.

If you're stuck with public charging you can try the free 50kW chargers that Moreland Council provide. They've opened up a new EV charging hub not far away in Edwards St off Sydney Road with 2 x 50kW CCS2 and 2 x type 2. Check Plugshare for details.

• Informative
Reactions: Hairyman
I put a post up about this in the MP Supercharger thread a day or two ago. It's not staff parking (sign directs staff elsewhere) and looks like a Covid lockdown related closure. Tesla have also marked the site as offline in the app.

If you're stuck with public charging you can try the free 50kW chargers that Moreland Council provide. They've opened up a new EV charging hub not far away in Edwards St off Sydney Road with 2 x 50kW CCS2 and 2 x type 2. Check Plugshare for details.

Thanks for the tip.