Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

More narrow backup camera screen w newest update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
F7051410-FF64-4039-AB7D-F0AFCE947926.jpeg
DID IT GET SMALLER??? MORE
NARROW??? with newest update...... pano swipe up is kewel tho >^o.o^<
Unnecessary for 33% of screen to be white avatar panel w such a small car while backing up....
Is it me? HELP!! :eek:

Reactions: wasloan
Not only the backup cam being smaller but there is a ton of space now dedicated to the car are while driving. Way more than it needs to be IMO. Also, the battery icon needs to be green again.........and the gear you are in should be a color, not just a different shade of gray.

I like that new angle of the car while parked along with the buttons to open the trunks. I also noticed that the sonar is yellow now for certain distances. I don't remember that. The front wheels turning with the steering wheel is cute too.

But I also dislike pretty much everything else about it.

Not only the backup cam being smaller but there is a ton of space now dedicated to the car are while driving. Way more than it needs to be IMO. Also, the battery icon needs to be green again.........and the gear you are in should be a color, not just a different shade of gray.

did you notice the shifter color changes to blue when you engage AP?

i agree about battery icon .. gray is stupid it should be green or red when low.

the wider AI view is there for FSD but i think it should go narrow when FSD is off. I dislike losing so much map view.

OTOH i notice that traffic signals are far easier to see in the wider AI view than before.

Yes it's smaller. Elon said on Twitter that the column sizes will be customizable to scale. Not sure when that's coming but for now we're all stuck with this.

I'd rather have the smallest driving visualization and largest map/cam view

Reactions: Transformer
I like most of the changes, but wouldn't mind if they gave us more area on the map/backup camera. The previous split of screen real estate was fine. I'll likely get used to this, though.

I like that new angle of the car while parked along with the buttons to open the trunks. I also noticed that the sonar is yellow now for certain distances. I don't remember that. The front wheels turning with the steering wheel is cute too.

But I also dislike pretty much everything else about it.
The windows also go up and down, as you adjust. Sadly, the mirrors don't fold, though.