Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Motor Authotity First Drive

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The point about visibility is interesting. Given my car history (MR2, 911 ragtop), it seems "normal" to me, but it should be well taken by those used to something larger. you will need to think about what you see and who can (maybe not) see you.

With regards to visibility: That was something that I had issue with as well. Even though my current car is roughly the same size as the Roadster, the visibility is not so great in comparison.

Ordinarily, I would be happy to give up the weight and complexity of powered side mirrors - but I found myself missing the ease of being able to "joystick" them around to get a better view. It isn't a deal breaker by any means, but it is noticeable.

The point about visibility is interesting. Given my car history (MR2, 911 ragtop), it seems "normal" to me, but it should be well taken by those used to something larger. you will need to think about what you see and who can (maybe not) see you.

One of the conmmenters who drives an Elise recommends the Multivex Mirrors to help with the visibility issue. It will probably be one my first accesories.

Last edited:
There was a post on this site a while back about properly adjusting your mirrors that was EXTREMELY helpful. Can't find it right now but perhaps a moderator could ...

Hint: just type the word Mirrors into the search facility at the top of the page.

http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/cars-transportation/1217-how-do-you-adjust-your-side-mirrors.html

The A/C system in this car still feels like the one in the Elise, basically two squirrels blowing at you through cocktail straws

Ha!

Last edited: