Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mountain Pass Performance Camber Arms, Toe Arms, and Cyber Rear Arm Review

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Having gone from coil overs to air suspension, having the ability to go low but still maintain drivability and the ability to adjust the rear alignment was critical. Prior, I was still running the factory arms and like everyone else, experienced the wandering while driving on CA highways. Not a pleasant experience.

Although I had a shop do them for me, the install looks to be fairly simple. Instructions can be found on Mountain Pass's website here:

Once it was finished, I immediately had my alignment done. I opted to do -2 degrees of camber all around and zeroed out the toe. Immediately the wandering I would experience in the rear disappeared. Cornering around the highway on-ramps was much better as well.

My car is a daily and not a track car, but I highly recommend getting all three if you can afford it. It really does make a huge difference especially if you lower your car either an inch or slam it.

IMG-1738.jpg
IMG-1741.jpg

IMG-1993.jpg

Reactions: jjsee and tom @ eas
Having gone from coil overs to air suspension, having the ability to go low but still maintain drivability and the ability to adjust the rear alignment was critical. Prior, I was still running the factory arms and like everyone else, experienced the wandering while driving on CA highways. Not a pleasant experience.

Although I had a shop do them for me, the install looks to be fairly simple. Instructions can be found on Mountain Pass's website here:

Once it was finished, I immediately had my alignment done. I opted to do -2 degrees of camber all around and zeroed out the toe. Immediately the wandering I would experience in the rear disappeared. Cornering around the highway on-ramps was much better as well.

My car is a daily and not a track car, but I highly recommend getting all three if you can afford it. It really does make a huge difference especially if you lower your car either an inch or slam it.

View attachment 752744View attachment 752743
View attachment 752742
I’m also going with air suspension in 4 days!! I bought the rear camber arms for my RWD M3 so going to have them installed when they do the suspension. I noticed that you got your car aligned in Westminster, CA which is near me. Do you recall the cost? Which year/model do you have? Mine is a 2022 which has the slightly heavier LFP battery as well. Still debating on the getting the other 2 parts.