Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mud Guards...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry to necro an old thread, but I’m gonna necro an old thread. :)

@Sclew thanks for the RallyArmor information. They are finally in stock! Just ordered a set. I’m not wild about them having the RallyArmor logo painted, but am willing to put up with aesthetics that I don’t really care for in order to have superior mud guard functionality; it’s that important here in the desert.

Thanks to everyone for all the help. Much appreciated.

I’ll post pics once I get ‘em installed.
Looking forward to it Phlier! TBH, I like the way the painted ones look. I chickened out and got the black on black. Now that I've seen a few painted ones, I wish I had the cajones to get the blue.
Haha, NESIC here. I remember all you SQC guys. I also went with the Rally Armor flaps.
Love it! You will be happy with the results for sure. I've bottomed mine a few times and have no issues with cracking, tears or crap packed everywhere. Used them for years on my own trucks. Looking forward to pics of your 3 as well.
I'm glad you resurrected this one from the abyss Phlier! Good luck and Merry Christmas to you both.

Reactions: Phlier and jebinc
I've really liked mine. I think they look good and protect well.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07Y7RV5VY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

9c8c87ac-b7ef-476a-926e-2e5f2aa16982.jpg
b259148e-93ec-4766-9a44-a686f63dd9a0.jpg

Attachments

• 9c8c87ac-b7ef-476a-926e-2e5f2aa16982.jpg
    9c8c87ac-b7ef-476a-926e-2e5f2aa16982.jpg
    661.6 KB · Views: 61
Looking forward to it Phlier! TBH, I like the way the painted ones look. I chickened out and got the black on black. Now that I've seen a few painted ones, I wish I had the cajones to get the blue.
They just got delivered yesterday! Ya know, the blue painted Rally Armor logo looks fantastic! They freaking nailed the color; it's an exact match of my car's paint.

I love the rubber they're made out of. This isn't some cheap plastic, melted and injected into a mold... it's honest-to-god rubber, and it's thick! (Or should that be "thicc." Nah, I'm gonna stick with "thick," as I'm much too old to say "thicc.") : / I'm over the moon about how awesome these things are... the steel framework around real rubber. No wonder these things were so pricey.

After years of getting stuff and being disappointed about it being made out of cheap chinesium, this was a really pleasant surprise.

I'm soooooooo glad that you guys took the time to chime in here and inform me/us about them. Thank you all very much!

If you are looking for no-compromise mud flaps for your Tesla you MUST get the Rally Armor flaps.

There's just no question about it, these things are the best pieces of engineering, manufacturing, and quality materials that I have seen in many, many years. I'm 52, and I honestly can't remember the last time I found a product this well made.

Yes, they are expensive. And yes, they are worth every penny.

Good luck and Merry Christmas to you both.
Thanks man, that is much appreciated. Happy New Year, my friend.
Wow, that looks amazing. After seeing these pictures, I'm really wishing I would've gone with flaps painted to match my car's color.

• Love
Reactions: Kleenerth3
Ya know, the blue painted Rally Armor logo looks fantastic! They freaking nailed the color; it's an exact match of my car's paint.
I've seen the red and it looks like a dead match as well. I wonder if it is intentional? They sure look awesome with the detailed matching paint on black. Happy New year to you too bro and enjoy your even awesomer 3! :D
:cool:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Phlier and jebinc