Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Music very loud after hanging up phone when playing from USB.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a problem where when I am listening to music on USB, then get a phone call, when the call is over the music blasts way louder for a second or two then goes back down.

Anyone else experiences this or know how to deal with it?

Yes, I experience the same issue when listening to the radio. It's fairly quick but the extra volume is quite noticeable.
You could try NOT answering the phone. I have not tried that, so let me know how that works! :)
Maybe train yourself that when you say goodbye or ciao or whatever, you turn down the volume.

I have also had this same problem but not specifically music from the USB. It seems like the volume for the calls/voice commands, isn't separate from the volume for the media (which it really really needs to be). Also, when having the car read a text message to you, it doesn't mute/pause the music, and the volumes are not independent . "Hey, I can't hear my text message over the music, let me turn up the voice volume.. oh now my music is just really loud".