Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"Must have" list of upgrades

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Another vote for ceramic tint.

If you’re in CA, go for the License Plate Wrap instead of installing a license plate frame with metal plate on the front. It’s totally legal and is IDEAL for the Model 3. Obviously, no plate is best, but you’re risking getting pulled over without one (it’s happened to me).

The stock door puddle lights and the trunk lights are very dim. I got a set from Amazon and they’re MUCH brighter (pic attached). Very easy to change out.

Also got a rear trunk sill guard. It’s easy to scratch the sill putting stuff in or taking stuff out of the trunk (pic also attached). Looks better, too.

Got a holder for the charger. Looks better and very inexpensive (see pic).

Also got some warning stickers from The Dashcam Store advising that you’re being recorded. Got them specifically for the rear triangle window for the M3, which rumor has it, you can break and it won’t set off the alarm. Abstract Ocean has some warning stickers that use the Sentry Mode graphic, but they’re too big, IMO.
What is a license plate wrap?

566BF612-5DED-4751-8508-984593F8A25B.jpeg
What is a license plate wrap?
It’s an alternative to mounting a metal front license plate in CA where front plates are required by law. It’s basically a big sticker that looks just like a real license plate. It provides a cleaner look than a license plate mount.
The pic inserted in this post is what it looks like on a Model 3. This is not my car but it’s the same color as mine and in pretty much the same place as mine.

View attachment 434933
It’s an alternative to mounting a metal front license plate in CA where front plates are required by law. It’s basically a big sticker that looks just like a real license plate. It provides a cleaner look than a license plate mount.
The pic inserted in this post is what it looks like on a Model 3. This is not my car but it’s the same color as mine and in pretty much the same place as mine.
I'm in California. This looks great! Where can I get this?

Thanks everybody for the suggestions!!!! Here's my "wish list" so far.

Upgrade Cost
floormats ?
trunk / frunk mat ?
ceramic coating 1100
ceramic coating on seats? 300
PPF 1050
license plate holder "the bandit" 99
chrome delete ?
wheel aero kit 60
ceramic tint 30 / 20 500
nema 14-50 outlet 23
center console wrap 45