Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[MX 2020 LRP] reset suspension memory

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

I drove by a under construction part of a freeway, the car offered to raise suspension for comfortable drive and I recalled I did something to confirm (yes or like that). Since then, whenever I reach that section of the freeway, it automatically raises the suspension.

Now, construction is done the it keeps the same behavior. I looked around but not sure where to remove that memory and put it back to normal (no more raising suspension automatically). Does anyone experience this? How do I reset such memory?

Thanks,

I had a chance going through the same spot with suspension page open but there's no option to forget the location. The one thing I couldn't do is slow down as it's on freeway. I wonder if it's because of the speed or just the software on MX 2020 LRP (considered as legacy model, so not much new features supported)?

I had a chance going through the same spot with suspension page open but there's no option to forget the location. The one thing I couldn't do is slow down as it's on freeway. I wonder if it's because of the speed or just the software on MX 2020 LRP (considered as legacy model, so not much new features supported)?
The manual indicated there should be a popup. Good question about the highway speed. Obviously, this should all be simpler but I suspect their test cases were something like a driveway.

8T13Fgh.jpg