Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My app doesn't show Charging Stats or Active Upgrades information

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Relatively new MY owner here.

It was purchased under my wife's name as the primary and it turns out she has some things on the app that I don't have an authorized driver: charging stats, ability to renew and cancel upgrades.

How can I also get these abilities added to my app? Can I make my account an "owner account" as well so I can manage upgrades and also view charging stats?

Relatively new MY owner here.

It was purchased under my wife's name as the primary and it turns out she has some things on the app that I don't have an authorized driver: charging stats, ability to renew and cancel upgrades.

How can I also get these abilities added to my app? Can I make my account an "owner account" as well so I can manage upgrades and also view charging stats?
As a 2nd user you don't have these options. The primary owner of the account those. If you want to see this, you'll need the username and password to her account and load in your app.

Upvote 0
Then we ordered the car in hers.

That means, in Teslas system, its her car. I have no idea how or if they can change owner of record. If you have her login information (sounds like you do) just login as her in the app if you want to see that information. That will be infinitely easier than trying to get Tesla to change the owner, which may or may not include having to actually transfer ownership.

Upvote 0