Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My car is gone...:/

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well it had a happy ending! Yesterday morning in desperation I emailed heathrrow service centre begging them to go over the road and see if I actually had a car! 20 minutes later, whilst I was on hold to the delivery number an email came from delivery gb to apologise and confirm I had an appointment and car allocated for 4\;30 as per the website. Now have the car and I must say it was worth all the stress :)
Nice, nice. Now all you need to do is change your Evezy referral code to mine and all will be right in the world. ;)

Joking aside, I'm glad it's all worked out well for you. Did it meet your expectations?

Nice, nice. Now all you need to do is change your Evezy referral code to mine and all will be right in the world. ;)

Joking aside, I'm glad it's all worked out well for you. Did it meet your expectations?

I did consider setting up a bidding war on Speak EV for the referral code ;) Had the i3 for 6 months and received about 25 referrals in that time. Made for cheap motoring that's for sure!

As for the M3, truly amazing. Only things I am not loving are very minor (no m/Kwh display, no automatic pre condition in the app, slight issue with the home charging dropping to 5a on the 3 pin)

Reactions: Durzel
25 - wow. :)

I'm probably going to hang onto my i3 for a couple of months more before ordering an M3, depending on how quickly my electoral roll gets updated on my credit report.

Everything I've read about it makes it sound very impressive. I can't wait!

(I did see your post about m/kWh - that will annoy me too as it's one of the first things I changed on the i3)