Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My misunderstood Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, it’s been over a year since I received my Model 3 and sold my S 70. Though I miss the styling of the S and the size of the trunk opening I have thoroughly enjoyed my 3 and would never go back.

While driving around (well not while actually driving but rather while parked) in my 3 I have received numerous compliments and many questions from non-EV owners about the car and EV’s in general. I think that’s because I was an early owner of a Model 3. These days however I see Model 3’s everywhere I look.

I will also mention that in a few of the discussions (arguments) with non-EV owners they have brought up their distrust of electric vehicles in general and whether EV’s (and Tesla’s in particular) are just toys for rich tree huggers. Boo!

Anyway, after addressing many questions from ICE vehicle owners I’ve come to realize the public holds many misconceptions about electric vehicles. Obviously, we still have a long way to go in educating the people about the benefits of EV ownership.

To that end, here is a YouTube video that attempts to use a little dry humor (warning: there is some cursing) to inform the public about EV’s and the current state of things. It also raises the awareness of Tesla as well as other EV manufacturers that are, or will be, selling electric vehicles in the US in 2019.

Here is the link: