Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My Performance Model ≡

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had the car for over a year now but never bothered to take any pictures.

Merry Christmas!

IMG_20191223_172724.jpg
IMG_20191214_160021.jpg
IMG_20191214_155449.jpg
IMG_20191214_155345.jpg
IMG_0876.JPG
IMG_0864.JPG
IMG_0858.JPG
IMG_0832.JPG
IMG_20191209_170325.jpg
IMG_20191209_170222.jpg

Had the car for over a year now but never bothered to take any pictures.

Merry Christmas!

img_20191209_170222-jpg.492601
Merry Christmas too!

In general I'm not too much into mods, but the result is quite outstanding.

I saw some 'chrome delete' done on black or midnight silver cars, but doing it on pearl white looks very nice.

With a car with tinted windows, I wonder if I would also put a black cover over the external rear view mirrors
to make them less noticeable and to match the black front spoiler?

But honestly, I was quite impressed by this immaculate garden and cozy cottage.

I wonder if this is a retreat vacation home or a private villa, but this is certainly a perfect place to spend the Holidays.

Last edited:
Merry Christmas too!

In general I'm not too much into mods, but the result is quite outstanding.

I saw some 'chrome delete' done on black or midnight silver cars, but doing it on pearl white looks very nice.

With a car with tinted windows, I wonder if I would also put a black cover over the external rear view mirrors
to make them less noticeable and to match the black front spoiler?

But honestly, I was quite impressed by this immaculate garden and cozy cottage.

I wonder if this is a retreat vacation home or a private villa, but this is certainly a perfect place to spend the Holidays.
Thanks...but sorry to disappoint - it's not a cottage or vacation home! It's just a local park in Orange County SoCal.

Thanks! is it possible to get the design/way you made this info?

What are your custom made emblems made of ?? Very nice and unique !

I'm so sorry to get back to you both so late, I took a break from reading the forums after the holidays.

They're made by EmblemsOnly and they are metal. Very high quality stuff and they have a nice "heft". I'd email them to discuss purchasing! From my last communication with him they were getting ready to sell them.
[email protected]