Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYLR tyre pressure

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
😅 ok why is it I feel left out I think it’s 2.9 bar for the LR I have it also tells you in the car and in the pillar of passenger side.

Nobody else thinks it’s ironic driving a Tesla then using imperial measurements 😅 it’s like starships deciding to use furlongs as space measurement

Last edited:
😅 ok why is it I feel left out I think it’s 2.9 bar for the LR I have it also tells you in the car and in the pillar of passenger side.

Nobody else thinks it’s ironic driving a Tesla then using imperial measurements 😅 it’s like starships deciding to use furlongs as space measurement
Well not really since its an American company and the US uses imperial measurements for everything. To that end I assume everything on the SpaceX starship is measured in feet and inches

Well not really since its an American company and the US uses imperial measurements for everything. To that end I assume everything on the SpaceX starship is measured in feet and inches
Hmm nope NASA and Space X is done in metric - public blurb is in US but most of world uses SI for anything technical.

Some google just shows how they lost a lander because of some imperial to metric conversion going awry but even Apollo used metric for maths internally

Last edited:
Reactions: Adopado
If just me, 39 is optimal for ride without it setting off the low pressure warning symbol. It then increases to about 42 on a > 30 mile run.

If with family or other load, then I set to 40. Again, reaches about 42-43 per the screen - not sure what the actual calibrated pressure is.

It helped reduce the crashiness of the ride a little, but the improved steering feel was more noticeable.

Edit - ModelYLR.
39 triggers the amber warning symbol in my Model 3 LR.