Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP Early February Build Slot For Sale!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYP Early February Build Slot

If anyone is interested in buying my build slot I'm trying to recuperate the $250 I paid to put in the build.

I placed it in early February and the estimated delivery currently says March 23-31.

Build Details:
  • Model Y Performance Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
  • Solid Black Paint
  • Performance Upgrade
  • 21’’ Überturbine Wheels
  • Black and White Premium Interior
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
VIN hasn't been assigned yet so might be possible to make a change to something.

I would just give you access to the account and you could change the details/ownership.

Let me know! Thanks.

If anyone is interested in buying my build slot I'm trying to recuperate the $250 I paid to put in the build.

I placed it in early February and the estimated delivery currently says March 23-31.

Build Details:
  • Solid Black Paint
  • Performance Upgrade
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
VIN hasn't been assigned yet so might be possible to make a change to something.

I would just give you access to the account and you could change the details/ownership.

Let me know! Thanks.

These posts are only allowed in the marketplace subforum on TMC. Expect this to get moved there by a moderator for this subforum.

Build Details:
  • Solid Black Paint
  • Performance Upgrade
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Autopilot

Let me know! Thanks.
I am interested let me know... I can't send your a private message I hope you can ;)