Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP Offset question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking for some aftermarket wheels for a 21 MYP and curious if anyone can tell me how flush 21x9.5 +32 & 21x10.5 +40 with factory tires will fit. I'm looking for as flush as possible with zero poke. Anyone?

There's no super easy way to answer this question. Unfortunately there is some variance to tesla's fitment and depends on your camber specs. Best way to do it is to measure it on your car. Take a plumb bob next to your fenders and measure the distance. Subtract those numbers from the stock myp offsets and you'l should get pretty perfect fitment. All that said, I think the offsets you chose should be pretty good for stock height.

Sound like the spec from T-Sportline wheel. Looks like they are close to what I just ordered from @signaturesale. Maybe you should hit up Jamie and he will get you a set for similar pricing as T-Sportline's 21" Forged option, + a ton more finishing and design from Signature.

20x9.5 and 20x10.5 has too much stertch imo. I end up went with 21x9 and 21x10 using OEM 255/35 and 275/35 for a better tire protection.

I got the same fitment as
@Ruffles

186513668_10225032552431425_4712244304297760052_n.jpg

There's no super easy way to answer this question. Unfortunately there is some variance to tesla's fitment and depends on your camber specs. Best way to do it is to measure it on your car. Take a plumb bob next to your fenders and measure the distance. Subtract those numbers from the stock myp offsets and you'l should get pretty perfect fitment. All that said, I think the offsets you chose should be pretty good for stock height.
I'll be lowering it using MPP Comfort kit. I have their comfort kit on my M3PD and absolutely love it. Tesla's factory set up is terrible!
Sound like the spec from T-Sportline wheel. Looks like they are close to what I just ordered from @signaturesale. Maybe you should hit up Jamie and he will get you a set for similar pricing as T-Sportline's 21" Forged option, + a ton more finishing and design from Signature.

20x9.5 and 20x10.5 has too much stertch imo. I end up went with 21x9 and 21x10 using OEM 255/35 and 275/35 for a better tire protection.

I got the same fitment as
@Ruffles

View attachment 679674
I agree about too much stretch. Is this picture of yours? Rears look nice and square, fronts not as much but that could be the angle. Which signature wheels are those?

I went with a 21" square setup with TSportline TS5 wheels in 21x9.5 +30 all around. Custom setup as TSportline won't sell you a 21" square setup, but I wanted to have the ability to rotate my tires.

From what I've seen already with similar size wheels, they'll sit flush with he 265-35/21 tires I purchased for them. I'd like to find a car I can test-fit them onto, even though I know they'll fit but I just want to see how they'll look. I'll probably just end up waiting until I take delivery of my car in a couple of months and just throw them on then.

I went with a 21" square setup with TSportline TS5 wheels in 21x9.5 +30 all around. Custom setup as TSportline won't sell you a 21" square setup, but I wanted to have the ability to rotate my tires.

From what I've seen already with similar size wheels, they'll sit flush with he 265-35/21 tires I purchased for them. I'd like to find a car I can test-fit them onto, even though I know they'll fit but I just want to see how they'll look. I'll probably just end up waiting until I take delivery of my car in a couple of months and just throw them on then.
So Sportline made you a custom set with the sizes/offset you wanted?

I'll be lowering it using MPP Comfort kit. I have their comfort kit on my M3PD and absolutely love it. Tesla's factory set up is terrible!

I agree about too much stretch. Is this picture of yours? Rears look nice and square, fronts not as much but that could be the angle. Which signature wheels are those?

It's Signature SV503

Signature can do full custom spec for you. I got them for just under $5K for a set (which its only few hundured more than T-Sportline but you do get a TON MORE finishing option, spec and deisgn) plus you see these wheels on Lambo, Prosche and other higher end brand, not like T-Sportline which you only see them on Tesla lol...

Here's the fitment from the Model Y that Jamie showed me (I think it's perfectly flush with the Y) I believe you can request for more aggressive offset if it's not enough for you. My wheels shuold be ready in about 3 weeks, will post them up once I got them mounted. @SignatureSales
211479181_541269673574688_79836503178375964_n.jpg

Reactions: SignatureSales
Looking for some aftermarket wheels for a 21 MYP and curious if anyone can tell me how flush 21x9.5 +32 & 21x10.5 +40 with factory tires will fit. I'm looking for as flush as possible with zero poke. Anyone?

Let us know if you need help on custom build a set. I always recommend owner to run 0.5” narrower width for more tire protection. The fitment will still be perfectly flush ( and a lot lighter weight. Signature 21” 24lb vs OEM 21” 38.5lb)