Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

myQ Link Error 500 Internal Server

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Latest update includes garage door opener using myQ account. My garage door opener works fine from my iPhone App using the myQ App. I try to link my new Tesla Model Y to my wifi Liftmaster units and after following all instructions I am able to activate myQ account but, then I get on myQ account the following error "500 Internal Server Error". I am trying to activate the 30 day free subscription to see how it works. Anyone with similar error or suggestions? Thanks

So mine worked on my Model Y. I tried it in the wife’s Model 3 just now, and the myQservices.com QR link is throwing a 404.

I did some more digging on my phone and it looks like I was using a myliftmaster.com account. I suspect they’ve gone thru some re-branding but my user/pass doesn’t work on myQ.com. Hoping it’s just an outage on Sunday.

Yeah as much as mine was working I did get one case where it had an error in Tesla loading up. Then when I left just now it didn’t close the door. I manually hit close a couple hundred feet away. When I came home it did open about 20ft from the door.
I also notice different behaviors between two cars. Mine shows just my door with the Home icon in the car, but my wife’s shows all doors.