TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

National Drive Electric Week - New London NH

Discussion in 'New England' started by ToddRLockwood, Aug 18, 2018.

1. ToddRLockwood

ToddRLockwood Active Member

There will be a National Drive Electric Week Event in New London, NH on Sunday, Sept 9, 12-4pm. These are fun events, and this one is expected to be the largest EV event in New England this year. It’s a great opportunity to share your experiences with people considering their first EV purchase. For more information and to sign up…

National Drive Electric Week Event - New London

I would especially encourage Model 3 owners to attend. Model 3 rides will be in high demand!

2. tga

tga Supporting Member

We've got our first Model 3 registered, but we'd love to have 1 or 2 (or more!) additional ones.

Pre-register here - National Drive Electric Week Event - New London

First prize in our raffle is a kid's Model 3, $500 value. Everyone who pre-registers gets a free raffle ticket!

3. tga

tga Supporting Member

Bump - Looking for more 3 signups. Anyone?

4. djplong

djplong Member

I just registered. I'll be there with my '3'.

• Like x 2
  5. WhiteMountains

Had a great time in New London. Decided to go at the last minute, so did not register in advance. Got there about half way through the event, but my 3 was treated like a rock star as soon as I pulled onto the driveway/road. Gave several rides and test drives. Lots of EVs there - such a broad range. Very successful event and a great crowd of EV enthusiasts. It was great to meet you, djplong.

6. tga

tga Supporting Member

Thanks to @ToddRLockwood, @djplong, @WhiteMountains, our guests and the other organizers. We had 253 attendees and 39 vehicles pre-register (including 4 Model 3's), making this the biggest NDEW event so far this year in New England!

See you next year when we return to the Upper Valley!

7. djplong

djplong Member

Good meeting you as well, WhiteMountains. I was kept pretty busy at the end with all the test rides! I honestly wondered how good the crowd would be in a place as rural as New London and was VERY pleasantly surprised!