Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

National Plug-In Day - Columbus, OH Sept. 28th

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey fellow Buckeyes (i suppose surrounding states are welcome too)! A Nissan Leaf owner has stepped up to organize a National Plug-In Day meetup in Columbus, OH on Sept. 28th. There are dozens of events happening around the country at the same time! He is still finalizing details but has settled on a nice location. If you have any thoughts or ideas let's hear them!

Check out the evolving details at: http://www.pluginday.org/event.php?eventid=48

National Plug In Day – Columbus will most likely be held between 10-1 on Saturday, the 28th. I am waiting on a new permit to allow more vehicles and a new time, because of the unexpected amount of vehicles for the event (we currently have at least 10 coming) and new event plans.

We may have a booth set up at the OSU football game with a car on display (we are waiting on a yes or no right now), allowing us to inform a lot more people about electric cars!

Theoretically, I should have everything nailed down within a week, when I hope to begin limited advertising of the event. Most of the event's participants will learn about it by word of mouth, so please make sure you let everyone know about the event!

Please like Clean Fuels Ohio too, who will be joining us!