Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Navigate on autopilot missing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

smf72

MS Launch Day Plaid with CF and Black, 21 inch
Aug 4, 2014
CT
Anyone else on the latest firmware for plaid missing navigate on autopilot? I am always parked with WiFi and doesn't seem to help. SF 34.10
C4035D2C-47BC-4040-B865-AF98785167A7.jpeg

Actually thought the same thing. I hope so because this is getting old fast. I have been a long time Tesla owner but shouldn't have to jump through hoops especially when I paid for FSD and have no function

Same here on 32.5. NoA and traffic light control worked fine then stopped after re-calibrating my cameras. Prob new maps getting ready to be pushed and someone jumped the gun.

Reactions: smf72
Works here too. NoA and traffic light control works again. Maps were not updated.

Update: Just got the notice to install 2021.32.10, installing now. Not sure if it is related to the maps issue or the push request I made earlier today.

Last edited:
Reactions: smf72
I'm new to Tesla and need some help, please. I just got the refresh LR a few days ago. I was seeing the grayed out button with the "NoA needs updated maps message" for the first few days. Now everything seems to be enabled but I can't figure out how to actually turn it on. Autosteer works fine, including stopping and going at stop signs and stop lights. But that's not NoA. Everything I've found says it should be an option after typing in a destination but it's just not there. What am I missing?

Reactions: Stevewaclo
I'm new to Tesla and need some help, please. I just got the refresh LR a few days ago. I was seeing the grayed out button with the "NoA needs updated maps message" for the first few days. Now everything seems to be enabled but I can't figure out how to actually turn it on. Autosteer works fine, including stopping and going at stop signs and stop lights. But that's not NoA. Everything I've found says it should be an option after typing in a destination but it's just not there. What am I missing?
The steering wheel icon on the navigation window.

The steering wheel icon on the navigation window.
Thanks! I saw the icon there on 2 drives (it was my first time using FSD and it was impressive) but it was again gone on the 3rd drive. I was out of the car for a bit and when I got back the button wasn't there anymore. I tried putting it in park, tried different destinations, I tried it again on a bigger street (all streets had road markings). It just gives me the option to end navigation, without showing the yoke button next to "exit".

Is this common? That the option just goes away sometimes? (Not even grayed out, just not there at all.)

Thanks! I saw the icon there on 2 drives (it was my first time using FSD and it was impressive) but it was again gone on the 3rd drive. I was out of the car for a bit and when I got back the button wasn't there anymore. I tried putting it in park, tried different destinations, I tried it again on a bigger street (all streets had road markings). It just gives me the option to end navigation, without showing the yoke button next to "exit".

Is this common? That the option just goes away sometimes? (Not even grayed out, just not there at all.)
Yeah, it depends on the destination and visibility, as far as I know anyway.