Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Navigation changes (US to EU)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Where can I get the map and any special equipment or software required? Have detailed instructions?
Did you have any success with this and who on the treads was helpful. I have a 21 M3 and need to do the same. Heard there was a FB page from KMC that found an actual Tesla certified tech (former maybe??) who did the transition...anyway, still looking to do it if its possible.

Did you have any success with this and who on the treads was helpful. I have a 21 M3 and need to do the same. Heard there was a FB page from KMC that found an actual Tesla certified tech (former maybe??) who did the transition...anyway, still looking to do it if its possible.
Rick, I did not make any head way on this. However, DM eletricboat. They offered assists but requires the vehicle or MCU

MCU 1 is easier
MCU 2 is more complicated but still doable
I have american tesla MCU 1 with EU navigation data, but it doesn't work in russia. It doesnt build a trip. There is valhalla maps with east europe countries in web. How can I install it to mcu by myself. Can you help me?
IMG_20220712_122513.jpg

порт не активен, так что некуда его подключать
АlexUA - How can I contact you? Could you share your e-mail? Or some messenger (did not find how to send a private message on the forum)(как я могу с вами связаться? Вы могли бы поделиться электронной почтой ? Или какой то мессенджер (не нашел как на форуме отправить личное сообщение))

Hi. I asked an unofficial service to change nav from NA to EU. They said, that they will change only map region and car will automatically download new eu nav data. But unfortunately this does not happen.

They argued their decision by saying that the Tesla may stop receiving firmware updates due to the fact that they upload the map data themselves. Is this true?
How can I update navigation data myself? I do not want to pay again, because I think that I just need to upload the navigation data file to a SD flash drive.

Hope someone can help me.