Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Navigation Question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there .any way of being able to keep the map in the zoomed in version by default like Google Maps? Everytime I zoom in within a few seconds it zooms out and shows the whole route making it impossible to know how to anticipate which turning I need to take.

Is there .any way of being able to keep the map in the zoomed in version by default like Google Maps? Everytime I zoom in within a few seconds it zooms out and shows the whole route making it impossible to know how to anticipate which turning I need to take.

If you have the turn by turn directions fully expanded, the map zooms out like that. Shrink the turn by turn list back down (either wait for it to do it itself if you just started navigating, or drag it back up if you dragged it open yourself) and the map will zoom in.

If you are trying to have the full turn by turn list open (rather than just the next turn) AND the map zoomed in, I dont think that is possible (someone will correct me if I am wrong).

• Helpful
Reactions: Transformer
Upvote 1