Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need a referral code

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who needs a referral, feel free to use mine:
Free Supercharger Miles

Also, if you'd like to know how to save on an inventory Model 3/S/X, let me know. I have a sales contact who can get you Model S/X/3 with significant price adjustments. Below is my experience:

So the process for me was as follows: an inside sales advisor based out of Fremont called me one Saturday to ask if I’d be interested in scheduling a test drive. Sure, nothing else to do so she set it up. Went to test drive the Model 3 and was interested in buying. The folks at the showroom never returned my emails after the test drive so I reached back out to the inside sales advisor. I explained to her that I was interested in purchasing but had heard from several sources that they (inside sales people) have access to inventory that has price adjustments for various reasons. She confirmed. I asked if she’d be willing to work with me on finding a LR Dual Motor with a “significant” price adjustment. I wasn’t interested a wasting her or my time for a few hundred dollars. She agreeed. She called me back the next day with a black one, 2019 with 3 miles on the clock that was in stock in Phoenix (I live in Colorado) that had a $3400 price adjustment. She couldn’t find any notes and said it had a high adjustment because it was a cancelled order that no one ever took delivery of. I told her I’d think about it and called her back the next day. It was gone. I asked if she could find any others and she called me back a day later with the midnight silver metallic LR Dual Motor with the $3700 adjustment in stock at the delivery center in Littleton, CO. I asked her what was wrong with it and she couldn’t find any notes describing damage. I reserved on the spot. Went to pick it up that Saturday. It had a light scratch on the rear quarter panel. Made an appointment the next week to drop it off. Did, the have me a model S to drive over the weekend and I picked it back up flawless the following Wednesday. That was my process. Let me know if you’d like the contact info for the sales person I used.

Tesla is giving out free unlimited lifetime supercharging until June 30th, 2019 on all model S/X inventory models (excluding all the custom designed orders).

When you order online with the new inventory models use the referral link here , it will automatically activate: Free Supercharger Miles or use code kevin73933 if you're ordering via phone or in-store.

Anyone looking for a referral code can also use my Tesla referral link to get 1500kms/1000miles of free Supercharging on Model S, Model X or Model 3. Also until June 30th, 2019 you can get Free Supercharging for life if using my referral code on existing Model S/X inventory models. Tesla Supercharging Credit and Extended Solar Warranty mark47276.

Feel free to PM me and I can help answer any questions you may have, as others kindly did for me when I ordered.
For those who order...Welcome to the Tesla family in advance!

Tesla is giving out free unlimited lifetime supercharging until June 30th, 2019 on all model S/X inventory models (excluding all the custom designed orders).

When you order online with the new inventory models use the referral link here , it will automatically activate: Free Supercharger Miles or use code kevin73933 if you're ordering via phone or in-store.

Anyone looking for a referral code can also use my Tesla referral link to get 1500kms/1000miles of free Supercharging on Model S, Model X or Model 3. Also until June 30th, 2019 you can get Free Supercharging for life if using my referral code on existing Model S/X inventory models. Tesla Supercharging Credit and Extended Solar Warranty mark47276.

Feel free to PM me and I can help answer any questions you may have, as others kindly did for me when I ordered.

Anyone looking for a referral code can also use my Tesla referral link to get 1500kms/1000miles of free Supercharging on Model S, Model X or Model 3. Also until June 30th, 2019 you can get Free Supercharging for life if using my referral code on existing Model S/X inventory models. Tesla Supercharging Credit mark47276.

Please use my code and join the Musk movement.

Hoping for some free miles as well for my amazing Model 3 Long Range RWD ==> Free Miles

First 2000 km already with much pleasure on the digital clock :eek:)
cfd5411c-bcec-4495-bebc-53dfba12e820.jpg

Love my car.

https://www.tesla.com/referral/bruce51047
or
https://ts.la/bruce51047 (the link as Tesla provide)

I used a referral code after placing my order. Yes, it would be easier to have used the referral code before ordering my Model 3 but the Tesla sales advisor was happy to retroactively apply it.

Thank you for the free supercharging!

Also, thanks to the developers of Tesla Motors Club for a forum and place to learn about this new and great technology!

Status
Not open for further replies.