Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Confirmation of referral code application

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I ordered a MY, with a referral code (It said referral code applied and 3 months FSD or something like that). Now I am waiting for the delivery.

Where can I see I had applied a referral code and that I have the promised 3 months free FSD that came with the code?

Your post history suggests you’ve already owned a Tesla - in that case the referral code doesn’t work. You’ll get the loyalty credit, and it’s automatically applied after you take delivery.
Actually, I placed an order way back in 2022, but cancelled it and forfeited my deposit as I was not able to take delivery due to personal reasons.
This time I am going ahead with the purchase.

Does this mean this is not my "first" purchase in Tesla-speak?

I placed an order with my referral URL and it did not apply. I placed the order for my mom. I know it applied because I used remote desktop and went through the whole process with her on the phone.

I even used my credit card to put the deposit.

She has taken delivery and now Tesla is in denial regarding the referral code applying.

Is there any recourse anyone knows of? Do I have to file a lawsuit to get Tesla to respond?

I called and they had me fill out the contact us legal support box, but I am concerned no one will respond, as I have left messages and emailed them with bounced emails.

I feel like I am being Petty, but the referral program induced my mother to buy this car to get her 3 months Free self driving. She also traded in her car and she should get 5k free supercharging and 5k for a total of 10k free supercharging but they are telling her she only get 5k. What are the steps to resolve this? Any help appreciated.

I placed an order with my referral URL and it did not apply. I placed the order for my mom. I know it applied because I used remote desktop and went through the whole process with her on the phone.

I even used my credit card to put the deposit.

She has taken delivery and now Tesla is in denial regarding the referral code applying.

Is there any recourse anyone knows of? Do I have to file a lawsuit to get Tesla to respond?

I called and they had me fill out the contact us legal support box, but I am concerned no one will respond, as I have left messages and emailed them with bounced emails.

I feel like I am being Petty, but the referral program induced my mother to buy this car to get her 3 months Free self driving. She also traded in her car and she should get 5k free supercharging and 5k for a total of 10k free supercharging but they are telling her she only get 5k. What are the steps to resolve this? Any help appreciated.

Has your mom ever had a Tesla product before? Did she help you buy yours, for example (co-sign) or anything like that? As far as "what recourse", I am unaware of any beside what tesla has laid out on its website (which is basically none).