Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need Financing Advise...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thought about leasing before I decided to finance... But I don't want to worry about the mileage restrictions and have to worry about the condition when returning it. Also planning to do some mild mods. Also the no buyout options killed it for me.

Also if the MY holds up it's value like the M3 then it's more worth it just to finance.

you have no intention to keep the car, why "no buyout options killed it for me"? seems to be irrelevant. Mileage is a more an issue if u drive more than 12K a year.....

Thanks for all the inputs guys... Lots of helpful informations and we’re still weighing it out. I also have some time to shop around for better rates which would help us decide at the end. Money down is really not an issue for us, it’s more about what were comfortable paying monthly.

Right now I’m basing my loan on how M3 are holding value. Hoping that MY follows the same, So it makes sense for us to finance the car, and still come out with $$$ in our pocket to put towards another Tesla if we decide to sell it in 3yrs.

Leasing is out of the question for us... we drive more than 15k miles a year. Also would be doing some slight mods on the car. No buyout options killed It for us as we would like to have the options in 3 years to either sell or keep the car. We just don’t know what will happen in 3 years. We like to have different options. Just in case.