Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

need help deciding which car to buy

which one to choose

• used base performance

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • new LR

Votes: 30 66.7%
  • I like turtles

Votes: 7 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm more interested in track mode than the acceleration boost to be honest.
Which might be due to FOMO, because I haven't been on a track since I did amateur rally in my youth
Well then, it sounds as though you've answered your own question. However, as others have suggested, you might want to consider the 2021 M3P. You can order it to your exact liking and get the benefits of the new features, such as the heat pump, which may be quite beneficial in Norway, added range and new car warranty.

Well then, it sounds as though you've answered your own question. However, as others have suggested, you might want to consider the 2021 M3P. You can order it to your exact liking and get the benefits of the new features, such as the heat pump, which may be quite beneficial in Norway, added range and new car warranty.
Yeah, I upgraded to the TM3P, I can always downgrade again after I've slept on it.
Good thing too, it was the last inventory ones, only LR left on the site.

I'm probably wasting my money, but with 0.25% interest rate it's not that hard to justify.
If this was anyone else asking for advice I'd say "take the LR and be happy you have an awesome car".
Why can't I be as level-headed with my own decision?