Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

With transfer of FUSC, which Model Y should I get?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
To confirm, the signed transfer agreement appeared on your account? Where was the signed agreement located? What did your final MVPA list?

I have an email from an "Inside Tesla Advisor" confirming my signed agreement was submitted for the transfer and I have a message within the app from the Delivery Advisor stating my account reflects the transfer from my FUSC VIN.
I DON'T have any copy of the transfer agreement (signed or unsigned) in my account under either the old or new vehicle, and the MVPA for the MY shows "Supercharger Network Access + Pay-as-you-go".
They asked me to sign it in a separate email. It doesn’t show up anywhere in my account.

They asked me to sign it in a separate email. It doesn’t show up anywhere in my account.
Who is "they"? If you've taken delivery, does it show as a feature on the MY?

I hate being paranoid, but the Delivery Advisor staff messaging in-app have already been wrong about the financing portion of the delivery process, so I don't want to go down the route of "trust us, as soon as you accept the MY you'll get it!"

I hate being paranoid, but the Delivery Advisor staff messaging in-app have already been wrong about the financing portion of the delivery process, so I don't want to go down the route of "trust us, as soon as you accept the MY you'll get it!"

Tesla. It shows up as "Free Supercharging".

To confirm, the signed transfer agreement appeared on your account? Where was the signed agreement located? What did your final MVPA list?

I have an email from an "Inside Tesla Advisor" confirming my signed agreement was submitted for the transfer and I have a message within the app from the Delivery Advisor stating my account reflects the transfer from my FUSC VIN.
I DON'T have any copy of the transfer agreement (signed or unsigned) in my account under either the old or new vehicle, and the MVPA for the MY shows "Supercharger Network Access + Pay-as-you-go".
I don't remember the signed agreement being uploaded into my account, however, I do know that the pre-transfer approval was processed when the $250 referral bonus was removed and I had to make an additional ACH payment to cover it. The MVPA for the MY will show Pay-as-you-go at delivery, and for 12 to 72 hours afterwards until they add your free supercharging to the car, at which point it will say Free Supercharging.

So I would say that the removal of your referral bonus is the signal that you're good to take delivery, since everything is put in motion in the background to make the transfer happen.

I don't remember the signed agreement being uploaded into my account, however, I do know that the pre-transfer approval was processed when the $250 referral bonus was removed and I had to make an additional ACH payment to cover it. The MVPA for the MY will show Pay-as-you-go at delivery, and for 12 to 72 hours afterwards until they add your free supercharging to the car, at which point it will say Free Supercharging.

So I would say that the removal of your referral bonus is the signal that you're good to take delivery, since everything is put in motion in the background to make the transfer happen.
I can confirm this. No price adjustments can be used with this promotion.

Just ask your advisor for the application to xfer your supercharging. I got mine via esign and was actually added to my model y 1 day after delivery.

Reactions: kingkong5

Eventually it should show like this:
Screenshot_20231114-120334~2.png

I got the FUSC transfer form in person from the store, signed it and emailed a scan back to them when I got home.

A day after delivery, my Supercharging was free when I tried it. If you don't see "Free Supercharging" in a day or so after delivery, you can follow up on it. The form is NOT listed as a document in my Tesla account, BTW.