Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Need help with buying spare parts for Tesla Service

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, who can help with the purchase of spare parts in Tesla Service in California or in any other city. My car has a Salvage certificate and is currently removed from the Tesla service base, and I can’t buy spare parts now for it. Who can place an order for your car, I clarified you won’t have to go to the service and do not have to pay, I will pay and Tesla can send 19809, Wilmington. You only need to call and place an order, If anyone can help me with this. Thanks

8008228-00-A Rear Brake Caliper, Sport, Motor Assembly 90 usd
1108557-00-A output axle seal 3.31 usd

Hi, who can help with the purchase of spare parts in Tesla Service in California or in any other city. My car has a Salvage certificate and is currently removed from the Tesla service base, and I can’t buy spare parts now for it. Who can place an order for your car, I clarified you won’t have to go to the service and do not have to pay, I will pay and Tesla can send 19809, Wilmington. You only need to call and place an order, If anyone can help me with this. Thanks

8008228-00-A Rear Brake Caliper, Sport, Motor Assembly 90 usd
1108557-00-A output axle seal 3.31 usd
Where able to get the parts. I need 1108557-00-A seal.