Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need New Tires & Curb Rash

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello
I need new tires and am seeking advice on where to purchase and have them mounted and balanced. I have 22" tires. Can I take it to my local Firestone Dealership?
Where do you recommend getting some curb rash repair in the Southern California!

Model X

I Just replaced my 2 back 22"tires at Firestone North Palm Beach on US1. Just under $1100. I called them in the morning, was there to drop off my car 15 minutes later and picked it up before they closed. All in the same day. I tried to make an appointment with Tesla service but nothing available this week.

Model X

I Just replaced my 2 back 22"tires at Firestone North Palm Beach on US1. Just under $1100. I called them in the morning, was there to drop off my car 15 minutes later and picked it up before they closed. All in the same day. I tried to make an appointment with Tesla service but nothing available this week.
Apparently your local Firestone shop was not very busy.

If you were buying wheels and tires from Tesla, Tesla would normally dispatch mobile service to deliver and install them, in your driveway. I had a set of four delivered to me that way. The mobile tech even helped me roll the old set into my garage. Mobile cannot balance tires or perform alignments in the field, but they can swap complete sets of tires in 30 minutes.