Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need one tire (back order)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have the same thing and my car only has 1,000 miles on it. Made a service appointment via the Tesla app and chatted with the service advisor. He said that in order to get a warranty replacement (since there are no impact marks), it would take supervisor approval. So he squeezed me in this Sunday and I'll see what they say.

UPDATE: I took it to the Service Center and they changed their tune a bit. They basically said any sidewall bubble is usually caused by a road hazard and it would have to be customer pay. I am going to file a warranty claim with Michelin as a last ditch effort... I don't have high hopes that they'll cover it. But I do understand Tesla not wanting to get involved in that as they don't warranty the tire.

On the plus side, their cost for the 265/35/21 Michelin PS4 was $350 plus $49 for M&B. The cheapest I could find locally was $475 just for the tire and all local places were out of stock. So at least they had a decent price for the replacement.