Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need urgent help!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We are on our first road trip and our car just lost 23% overnight, everything was off, sentry and pre heat ( we are in LA now). Now we have to change our plan for supercharging.
My question is - Why this happened? Our car never lose even 1% when parked at home. How do we check what is the reason for this? Can we call Tesla service or even roadside? We dont want this to happen again

At 23% it's possible that the car stayed "on" and continued to heat/cool. I've had this occur to me because my driver seat sensor was bad. Sometimes I would get out of the car and the lights would stay on, music would continue playing etc. Maybe that's what happened?

Otherwise, do you have any planned departure thing configured?

AB572202-929F-4D46-BB4C-35DBEF5007D2.jpeg
E50E5476-E97B-4712-8B51-EE02740FC379.jpeg

At 23% it's possible that the car stayed "on" and continued to heat/cool. I've had this occur to me because my driver seat sensor was bad. Sometimes I would get out of the car and the lights would stay on, music would continue playing etc. Maybe that's what happened?

Otherwise, do you have any planned departure thing configured?
But how do we check that? Is there any way to see where all this energy was loast?

Is there any way from the app to confirm that everything is off and nothing accidentally got turned on? We'll be parking our Model Y at the airport for the first time next month for a weeklong trip and I want to ensure that we minimize SoC loss while it's parked.

Is there any way from the app to confirm that everything is off and nothing accidentally got turned on? We'll be parking our Model Y at the airport for the first time next month for a weeklong trip and I want to ensure that we minimize SoC loss while it's parked.
Not without waking up the Tesla vehicle when you open the Tesla app on your phone.

Before leaving home, turn off Sentry mode, Summon (if equipped with FSD), Cabin Overheat Protection. If by chance the state of charge of the battery state of charge drops below 20% then the Tesla vehicle will automatically turn off Sentry mode,I believe Dog mode, Camp mode will also be disabled.

Reactions: Rocky_H