Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Never Received E-mail, but able to config Model 3 (NJ MS Owner)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model S Owner, 2 online pre-orders 3/31, NJ

Logged into the Tesla website to see I was able to configure both my reservations for Model 3 with 4 week delivery. Never received an e-mail! Last time I had logged in was likely a week or more ago. So if you're not like me and just patiently waiting for an e-mail, rather than checking the website every day, you should check.

98% sure going to defer both for the LR AWD, so hope that will bump someone up in the line.

Anyone else have this happen to them? Don't think I've seen a post about this on the forums, but could be wrong.

I am a Model S Signature owner (vin 000349) who put in an order for M3 early the morning of April 1, but still have not received my ‘build’ notice. A Tesla service Center friend was surprised, as they have been receiving M3s for delivery (Seattle). Told me to check with Bellevue sales office. On the phone sales rep pulled up my account and said that , on her computer there, it has access to build my 3, and to come over and we’d do it together. So I did. It turns out that, for completely unexplained reasons, when she got to the page (still in my account) where the ‘build’ button is, the computer flipped from my account to hers, without ANY indication that it had done so, and allowed us to configure. Except that it was ready to bill her Dad’s credit card for the Model 3, not mine. I thought that was a great idea, but she didnt. So, false alarm- I’m still waiting