Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New 90D owner in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone. Been lurking the forums for a couple of weeks now, looks like a very engaged and helpful user group. My new 90D should be delivered to my house sometime in the next 90 minutes or so, so I figured now would be a good time to join.

This is an exciting day, but terrifying as well. This car costs more than every car I've ever owned, including 3 bought new. I don't mean more than any car I've ever owned, I mean all of them. Combined. I work for a very generous guy who knows I've been following Tesla with interest since the Roadster launch, and this year he decided to give me a birthday/Christmas present and is giving me a car allowance with the express condition it be used for a Tesla. So here I am, still not feeling like this is about to happen.

Reading the stories, reviews, and comments, and watching the videos, it looks like the next 4 years are going to be pretty exciting indeed!

Glad to be joining the electric vehicle drivers' ranks, and looking forward to continuing to learn from those who have taken the plunge before me.