TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

New 90D owner in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by TLej, Dec 29, 2015.

1. TLej

TLej Little-Known Member

Hi everyone. Been lurking the forums for a couple of weeks now, looks like a very engaged and helpful user group. My new 90D should be delivered to my house sometime in the next 90 minutes or so, so I figured now would be a good time to join.

This is an exciting day, but terrifying as well. This car costs more than every car I've ever owned, including 3 bought new. I don't mean more than any car I've ever owned, I mean all of them. Combined. I work for a very generous guy who knows I've been following Tesla with interest since the Roadster launch, and this year he decided to give me a birthday/Christmas present and is giving me a car allowance with the express condition it be used for a Tesla. So here I am, still not feeling like this is about to happen.

Reading the stories, reviews, and comments, and watching the videos, it looks like the next 4 years are going to be pretty exciting indeed!

Glad to be joining the electric vehicle drivers' ranks, and looking forward to continuing to learn from those who have taken the plunge before me.

2. bmah

bmah Obscure Member

No better time! Congratulations and welcome to the forums!

3. Footbag

Footbag Member

Welcome to TMC. You presumably are in the middle of receiving delivery of the car as I write this, exciting time!!!

4. Josh the German

Congratulations from Germany and have fun ... :smile:

Regards

Josh

5. jlake02

jlake02 Member

Congrats!

What a GREAT boss! WOW!

6. SMSMD

SMSMD Member

7. TLej

TLej Little-Known Member

Thanks all for the welcome. Not white, blue. Quite like the colour actually, always wanted a blue car. And yes, great boss indeed. Look forward to meeting some of the other Edmonton owners at some point.