Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New changes to Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I didn’t ask you that. Pretty good indication you’re probably not telling the truth.
Honestly I'm only sharing what I got, I don't know if it's truth or not. I stated that in my original post. I dont get paid or earn an award by being right. I'm just sharing the information I have, do with it what u want. No harm no foul if u do or don't believe me, it's all rumors until Tesla announce something definitive.

Reactions: DrKleiner
Honestly I'm only sharing what I got, I don't know if it's truth or not. I stated that in my original post. I dont get paid or earn an award by being right. I'm just sharing the information I have, do with it what u want. No harm no foul if u do or don't believe me, it's all rumors until Tesla announce something definitive.
I am just asking for your rumor sources.
I have a 120k plaid on order, if someone said a better car is coming I might question how you heard that.
Two of us asked if you would tell us your source. You have respectfully declined.
My guess is you work at Tesla.

New MS changes often come much later than announced, and/or with bugs or are delayed by software or other limits. Ask the folks still waiting for the 200 mph top speed, rear seat gaming, ambient lighting, etc.

I'd be happy with the new rear trim changes, ie refresh number 4, as it will make the car look a little newer. Radar would be nice though, but no USS. HW4? Not so much. Probably just mess up the UI with even smaller fonts and some current features sacrificed in the name of FSD.

Reactions: Randy1911