Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Continental ExtremeContact DW Tuned Tires (set of 4) 245/35 ZR21 96Y Extra Load - SOLD

GlobalVehicle

Aug 23, 2014
Michigan
New Continental ExtremeContact DW Tuned Tires (set of 4) 245/35 ZR21 96Y Extra Load

These are new tires that I purchased for significantly more and never used. I am cleaning out my warehouse and want to see them put to good use. Please make a fair offer and I will pay for shipping.

I noticed other listings with R ratings on the tire. For clarification this is a ZR(Y) tire. There are significant differences that I am sure Tesla drivers are concerned with. ZR(Y): 300+kph 186+mph,
compared to R: 170kph 106mph. Please visit the TireRack website for more information.

List Date: 8/24/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: New Continental ExtremeContact DW Tuned Tires (set of 4) 245/35 ZR21 96Y Extra Load
--------------------------------------
SOLD

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

af4e2f07-f244-4935-97e1-ba3658cb2f1a2.jpg
6466170e-0fb3-4bf5-b715-8ab86fab731e2.jpg

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC