TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

NEW For Sale: Model X 20" Slipstream Wheel Set - NEW

Discussion in 'Model X' started by BrendaB, Dec 29, 2019.

1. BrendaB

BrendaB Member

Tesla Model X 20" Slipstream Wheel Set
    Front is 265/45/R20
    Rear is 275/45/R20

These are new just off a 2020 Tesla X as I got different wheels for it. They were removed before we even took delivery and placed into the boxes of the wheels I bought.

Also includes 20x lug nut covers, 4x Tesla logo wheel caps and all 4x TPMS.

I am looking for LOCAL PICK UP as shipping can be costly for RIM's. But will ship them if you want to pay the shipping charges.

Fort McDowell AZ area 3 miles South of Fountain Hills.

Attached Files: