Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Will Model X's 20" Slipstream wheels with 255/45/R20 front and 275/45/R20 rear tires fit a Model S 2017?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone knows if the Model X 20" Slipstream wheels with 255/45 R20 front and 275/45 R20 rear tires will fit a Model S 2017?

I need new summer tires for my MS 17 and there is a guy selling the mentioned wheels for a very good price, but I couldn't find anything concrete about it here.

Found some posts where people say the wheels fit for sure, but couldn't find anything about those wheels and tire combination on a Model S.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Reactions: Kdewalt10
Nah I think those are too tall and so you would need a lower profile. I’m trying to put 245/40/20 fronts and 275/40/20’s on those 20 inch slipstreams once I can afford the sensors I need. I have the rims and tires already.
Lots of other people on here have used 255/35 fronts and also 285/35 rears even but I thought the sizes I used might be a “safer” tire from pothole blowouts, Bull-ish like that but different strokes for different folks.
Did you check if you have the *rare* 20x10 rears?