Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Founders Series Powerwall 2 for Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone,
Through the referral program, I have the option to claim the Red Founders Series Powerwall 2. Unfortunately, I am not able to have it installed as I live in a apartment, so I'm selling it. I will transfer the Powerwall 2 and installation to the buyer. This Founders Series Powerwall 2 is not available to the public and is being produced in limited quantities. I'm looking for $6300. Please PM me if you are interested!
unnamed.jpg

Per my iPhone app it says that it will be available March of 2018. I am contacting Tesla to understand if it truly is transferable based on the questions raised here.
If I just go by the survey that I have to fill out in order to redeem it, it does seem like it is transferable, as they ask for who will be the recipient and where will it be installed.
Screen Shot 2017-12-30 at 10.43.37 PM.jpg

Reactions: MelaniainLA
Does anyone know more about the Tesla credit for new car purchases in exchange for forgoing a Powerwall prize? I would be interested in the credit towards Model 3, but I'm wondering what other people have heard!?