Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor New from EV Tuning! Molded Rubber Floor Liners

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pre-Order!!! Special pricing and discounted shipping for first 1000 sets *Shipping Mid-June!!

When the Model 3 first came out and there was no All-Weather Floor Mat product available from Tesla or Weathertech we were a bit disappointed. When Tesla finally came out with their All-Weather Mat we were even more disappointed.

We decided to partner with a OEM from other major car manufacturers to create what we think is the best All-Weather Mat on the market. They are made of a durable Non-Skid All Weather Rubber Material. They are digitally scanned and molded to the floor of the car. The mat extends up the sides of the footwell areas to ensure water, snow, and dirt stays inside the mat. They are easy to remove, clean and reinstall. There are no bright or distracting logos. EV Tuning is discretely molded into the mats in the same black rubber as the rest of the mat.

Matching Frunk, Trunk and Lower Storage Area Mats will be coming mid to late summer as well!

These fit all LHD versions of Tesla Model 3.

The logo is half the entire length of the floor mat...don't think "discretely" is the right word here :)

Interesting though that you clearly read the feedback on other mats that people HATED the logo.

The community here is VERY passionate about their add-ons, and will tell all of their Model 3 friends when they find something that they like. So word of mouth seems to be pretty valuable in this community. Did you feel you needed to brand it as a way to prevent theft of your design, or for other reasons?

The logo is half the entire length of the floor mat...don't think "discretely" is the right word here :)

Interesting though that you clearly read the feedback on other mats that people HATED the logo.

The community here is VERY passionate about their add-ons, and will tell all of their Model 3 friends when they find something that they like. So word of mouth seems to be pretty valuable in this community. Did you feel you needed to brand it as a way to prevent theft of your design, or for other reasons?

Copy cats is always an issue. But this isn’t just a generic mat or someone else’s mat we rebranded so yes we felt it was important to make it clear where they came from. We could’ve had them do it in color but felt in Black it would blend in and for the most part you wouldn’t notice it unless you were looking.

• Informative
Reactions: MarkBrokeIt
Yeah logo is too big for me. It's why I bought the toughpro ones from amazon - no logo (also they were cheap...). Other than that I really like these. Probably way better than what I have now.
At a later date we could consider doing them without the logo in the mold if that is everyone’s sticking point. Personally I didn’t even have an issue with the other logos people complained about. It’s hard making something that pleases everyone. But listening to customer feedback is important. If this is the only deal breaker for people then I will definitely take it into consideration.

Branding is for the business/you, not the consumer. Why do people insist on putting huge logos over things? Do you feel it's a design element? My car is not a billboard or for advertisement. Less you, more me. Especially at this price.

Branding is for the business/you, not the consumer. Why do people insist on putting huge logos over things? Do you feel it's a design element? My car is not a billboard or for advertisement. Less you, more me. Especially at this price.
Ok you guys, I really appreciate the constructive criticism while keeping it civil. I spoke to the manufacturer and we can eat a few sets with logos. Based on your feedback I can either have it be blank without our logo Or I can have it say Model 3. What are your thoughts? I want to make something the majority want and the logo is not a deal breaker for me. I am fine with keeping it unbranded and letting word of mouth speak to it like some of you mentioned. Thank you for helping me bring this product to market.

Last edited:
Reactions: MarkBrokeIt
These look really nice and great price. Too bad I already have the maxpider mats. The logos on floor mats don't bother me, I'm not staring at them while I'm driving and I don't pay much attention to them while getting in the car. I just care that they're protecting the floor

Reactions: EVTuning