Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Hansshow Center Console Dashboard Touch Screen

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can anyone who has one comment on their experiences? I’d really like a console display to show me lane placement but still like the Y.p
Take a look up on post 96 for a link to my impressions after living with it for a few months. From what I’m gathering from people who are still trying to make it work, it appears that the issues I had with it have not been fixed.

Reactions: jebinc
This system never and would not send the signal to the Tesla car. It only read the tesla CANBUS signal.
Just like Tesla would not think it is drive's Iphone cause some limp-mode problem.
I think what people are missing here is the fact that the system draws electrical from the car and not allow the car to go into sleep-mode. This could cause a problem with the battery (powertrain). If you have any issues with your battery, Tesla could blame the unit and deny warranty.

Reactions: jebinc
I think what people are missing here is the fact that the system draws electrical from the car and not allow the car to go into sleep-mode. This could cause a problem with the battery (powertrain). If you have any issues with your battery, Tesla could blame the unit and deny warranty.

I have the automatic frunk open / close system from EV offer that is tied directly to the battery for memory of your settings, and the car has zero problems going into sleep mode. I will be adding the Hansshow screen as soon as I have a day off with good weather and I doubt if it will have any impact on sleep either. If it doesn't work as designed I will send it back. Already have a paypal dispute with Hansshow, I can add the screen if it doesn't function :)

Keith

Reactions: gunthermic
Two questions:

#1 Has anyone figured out how to change the units on the temperature and tire pressure? I think in Fahrenheit and pounds per square inch, not Celsius and Bar.

#2 Anyone know what the heck this is? It is 11 inches long, half an inch wide on the open end, 1/4 inch wide on the narrow end and wedge shaped. It is a 3D printed part and looks like an air diffuser of some sort. It had zero reference to it in the instructions.

20211225_133526.jpg
20211225_133532.jpg
20211225_133540.jpg
20211225_133549.jpg

Later,

Keith

Two questions:

#1 Has anyone figured out how to change the units on the temperature and tire pressure? I think in Fahrenheit and pounds per square inch, not Celsius and Bar.

#2 Anyone know what the heck this is? It is 11 inches long, half an inch wide on the open end, 1/4 inch wide on the narrow end and wedge shaped. It is a 3D printed part and looks like an air diffuser of some sort. It had zero reference to it in the instructions.

View attachment 748312View attachment 748313View attachment 748314View attachment 748315

Later,

Keith
#1) You can change the temperature, distance and tire pressure units in the Display Settings.

#2) Flux Capacitor?

• Funny
Reactions: Yonki
What sub menu for the settings? I looked all over and couldn't find them :(

Keith
Tap the vehicle icon in the lower left corner of the screen. This will display a menu of all of the settings. The Display settings is one of the selections from this menu. Swipe up within the Display settings if you can't see the option to set the Temperature, Distance and Tire Pressure units.

Tap the vehicle icon in the lower left corner of the screen. This will display a menu of all of the settings. The Display settings is one of the selections from this menu. Swipe up within the Display settings if you can't see the option to set the Temperature, Distance and Tire Pressure units.
I believe Fourdoor is referring to the Hansshow center screen, not the Tesla's screen. So in order to change the temperature, you have to tap on the temp reading on the display with a rubber-tipped stylus. Be patient because you have to tap repeatedly and it will eventually change. Do the same for the distance and TPMS. That said, I ripped this POS out of my car a few months ago so who knows how it works now after many firmware updates.

Reactions: jcanoe
hi
i am struggling with getting the audio out from the display to the car. any tips please..
i am trying to play video files when i am parked up and allow audio into the car speakers.
i am not using car play.
cheers
TIA

Although I do not disagree. But I believe it will improve.
My interactions with their support has been pretty good to date.

There are a few Youtube videos I found supporting this display that I found helpful:
Installation
Operation
Software Update

--

While initially troubleshooting the lack of internet connectivity with the native apps on the drivers display, I did the factory reset 🙄 - (mot recommended), and as such the car image would not reload with a message stating the file was missing, along with the range and odometer readings being 1 mile less than the Tesla display.

I found a download link in the forum of tesplus's web site with the latest software. I downloaded and installed, but the download did not include the car image, so I emailed support via the Tesplus website and was sent the Andriod/MCU update files with the car files and instructions.
I currently am in the same boat you were in. My display was showing that I had 4G signal yet any app that I went to showed that I had no network connectivity. I also foolishly factory reset my display and am now receiving the missing file error message along with not seeing my vehicle. Was there any fix with this issue? Also did you happen to find a fix for the network issue? Thank you in advance for the help.